Every day, Alliance union members dedicate themselves to providing the best care and service every time, everywhere, even during a worldwide pandemic.
Safe staffing is crucial for delivering excellent care. Yet, Kaiser Permanente leaders rarely involve Alliance unions in decisions about staffing.
Too often, we see unilateral decisions that erode patient care and service and exact a heavy toll on workers.
The Alliance is urging KP to partner with labor to design staffing solutions that enable healthcare workers to deliver the best care and service.
Join our July National Bargaining Tele-Town Hall on Thursday, July 22, 2021.
We are offering the Tele-Town Hall at three different times:
- Session 1: 12 pm (Noon) Eastern
- Session 2: 6 pm Eastern
- Session 3: 9 pm Eastern
You have the option to join the call at the time that is most convenient for you.
Please register before Wednesday, July 21, 2021 – 3 pm Eastern.
On July 26, 27, and 28, show your support by sharing what #BestJobsBestCare means to you.
- Use the Alliance sign to complete the sentence “What #BestJobsBestCare means to me:___________.”
- Take a selfie of yourself or your team with your signs.
- Post it on social media with the #BestJobsBestCare hashtag.
- Place the sign in your car, workspace, or another visible area until we get a contract.
If you have any questions or would like a #BestJobsBestCare sign to participate in the July action, please reach out to your union representative.