Negotiations on our next Kroger West Virginia contract are underway. We are proud to introduce this year’s Bargaining Advisory Committee who will help to lead negotiations on our next contract:
- Rob Coen, Kroger #714 (Morgantown, WV)
- Mark Cordle, Kroger #780 (Oak Hill, WV)
- Carol Sue Devitt, Kroger #785 (Charleston, WV)
- Samuel Harshbarger, Kroger #788 (Barboursville, WV)
- Courtney Meadows, Kroger #805 (Beckley, WV)
- Carrie Rispo, Kroger #776 (Marietta, OH)
- Cheyne Stephens, Kroger #752 (Parkersburg, WV)
If you see one of us in your store, don’t hesitate to talk to us, ask us questions, or make suggestions. We want to hear from you. We need your ideas and we need your participation to succeed.
Due to the pandemic, we are not meeting in person and all negotiations are taking place over Zoom video conference with the assistance of a federal mediator. We have held a few preliminary sessions with Kroger negotiators and talks have proceeded smoothly so far, but we are just getting started.
We are at the virtual negotiating table today and tomorrow and will continue to push for an agreement that gives us:
- Wages we can live on
- Schedules we can depend on
- Healthcare we can afford
- Retirement we can count on
As negotiations move forward, we are committed to keeping you informed every step of the way. Sign up for text alerts and never miss an update.